Cisco 200-125 Exam
Which two statements describe the process identifier that is used in the command to configure OSPF on a router? (Choose two.)
Router(config)# router ospf 1 –
- A. All OSPF routers in an area must have the same process ID.
- B. Only one process number can be used on the same router.
- C. Different process identifiers can be used to run multiple OSPF processes.
- D. The process number can be any number from 1 to 65,535.
- E. Hello packets are sent to each neighbor to determine the processor identifier.
Answer: Option C. D.
No answer description available for this question