- A. The administrator can create only one stack of switches in a network which is under the same administrative domain.
- B. Each switch manages its own MAC address table.
- C. When a new master switch is elected, it queries the previous master for its running configuration.
- D. The administrator can additional switches to the stack as demand increases.
- E. It enables the administrator to manage multiple switches from a single management interface.
Answer: Option D. E.
No answer description available for this question