- A) The PCIe link is built around dedicated unidirectional couples of serial, point-to-point connections known as lanes.
- B) You can install a PCI Express x8 adapter into an x4 slot.
- C) The PCIe standard is a bus-based system in which all the devices share the same bidirectional, 32-bit or 64-bit, parallel signal path.
- D) The PCIe 1.0 standard doubles the transfer rate compared to PCIe 2.0.
- E) A link that is composed of four lanes is called an x4 link.
Answer: Option A) & E)
No answer description available for this question