- A. The FCS is appended to the VLAN tag.
- B. The receiving MAC always recalculates the FCS.
- C. The VLAN tag precedes the Length/Type field.
- D. The second bit in the Destination Address field indicates whether the address is an individual or group address.
- E. The first bit in the Destination Address field determines whether the address is handled globally or locally.
- F. The preamble checks the FCS to identify the start and end of a packet.
Answer: Option B. C.
No answer description available for this question