Cisco 200-125 Exam
Which two of these statements are true of IPv6 address representation? (Choose two.)
- A. There are four types of IPv6 addresses: unicast, multicast, anycast, and broadcast.
- B. A single interface may be assigned multiple IPv6 addresses of any type.
- C. Every IPv6 interface contains at least one loopback address.
- D. The first 64 bits represent the dynamically created interface ID.
- E. Leading zeros in an IPv6 16 bit hexadecimal field are mandatory.
Answer: Option B. C.
No answer description available for this question