You have an Office 365 tenant that uses an Enterprise E3 subscription. You have two servers in a perimeter network that have the Active Directory Federation
Services (AD FS) proxy role service installed. A federation server farm is located behind a firewall.
You need to ensure that the AD FS proxies can communicate with the federation server farm.
Which two name resolution strategies can you use? Each correct answer presents a complete solution.
- A. HOSTS file on the proxy servers
- B. DNS server in the perimeter network
- C. LMHOSTS file on the proxy servers
- D. LMHOSTS file on the federation servers
- E. HOSTS file on the federation servers