Cisco 200-125 Exam
Which two benefits can you get by stacking Cisco switches? (Choose two.)
- A. Each switch in the stack handles the MAC table independently from the others
- B. You can add or remove switches without taking the stack down.
- C. Each switch in the stack can use a different IOS image
- D. The stack enables any active member to take over as the master switch if the existing master fails.
- E. You can license the entire stack with a single master license
Answer: Option B. D.
No answer description available for this question