Cisco 200-125 Exam
Which two are advantages of static routing when compared to dynamic routing? (choose two)
- A. Security increases because only the network administrator may change the routing tables.
- B. Configuration complexity decreases as network size increases.
- C. Routing updates are automatically sent to neighbors.
- D. Route summarization is computed automatically by the router.
- E. Routing traffic load is reduced when used in stub network links
- F. An efficient algorithm is used to build routing tables, using automatic updates.
- G. Routing tables adapt automatically to topology changes.
Answer: Option A. E.
No answer description available for this question