An organization purchases an Office 365 plan for 10,000 user accounts. You have a domain controller that runs Windows Server 2008 R2. The forest functional level is set to Windows Server 2000.
The organization must be able to synchronize user attributes from the on-premises Active Directory Domain Services environment to Office 365.
You need to prepare to install the Azure AD Connect
Which two actions should you perform? Each correct answer presents part of the solution.
- A. Upgrade the domain controller to Windows Server 2012.
- B. Install Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5SP1 and Microsoft .NET Framework 4.0.
- C. Install Windows Server 2012 Standard edition.
- D. Raise the forest functional level to Windows Server 2008 R2.
- E. Join a workstation to an Active Directory domain.