- A. CDP can discover Cisco devices that are not directly connected.
- B. CDP is a network layer protocol.
- C. CDP can discover directly connected neighboring Cisco devices.
- D. CDP is a datalink layer protocol.
- E. CDP is a Cisco proprietary protocol.
- F. CDP is an IEEE standard protocol.
CDP (Cisco Discovery Protocol) is a proprietary protocol designed by Cisco to help administrators collect information about both locally attached and remote devices. By using CDP, you can gather hardware and protocol information about neighbor devices containing useful info for troubleshooting and documenting the network.