- A. VTP works at Layer 3 of the OSI model and requires that a management VLAN IP address be configured.
- B. When properly configured, VTP minimizes VLAN misconfigurations and configuration inconsistencies.
- C. When properly configured, VTP maintains VLAN configuration consistency and accelerates trunk link negotiation.
- D. Each broadcast domain on a switch can have its own unique VTP domain.
- E. VTP pruning is used to increase available bandwidth in trunk links.
- F. To configure a switch to be part of two VTP domains, each domain must have its own passwords.
- G. Client, server, and transparent are valid VTP modes.
Answer: Option B. E. G.
No answer description available for this question