- A. Standby power mode: Power is supplied only to the service processor and the cooling fans, and it is safe to power off the server from this mode.
- B. Power status LED. Green indicates that the server is in main power mode and can be safely powered off.
- C. Graceful shutdown: Press and release the power button. The operating system performs a graceful shutdown, and the server goes to standby mode, which is indicated by an amber power status LED.
- D. Disconnect the power cords from the power supplies in your server to completely power off the server.
- E. Only an emergency shutdown can be performed using the power button on the server front panel.
- F. The Cisco UCS C-Series Rack-Mount Server has only one power mode.
Answer: Option A. C. D.
No answer description available for this question