- A. HSRP supports only clear-text authentication.
- B. The HSRP virtual IP address must be on a different subnet than the routers’ interfaces on the same LAN.
- C. The HSRP default timers are 3 second hello interval and a 10 second dead interval.
- D. The HSRP virtual IP address must be the same as one of the router’s interface addresses on the LAN.
- E. The virtual IP address and virtual MAC address are active on the HSRP Master router.
- F. HSRP supports up to 255 groups per interface, enabling an administrative form of load balancing.
Answer: Option C. E. F.
No answer description available for this question