Cisco 200-125 Exam
Which three approaches can be used while migrating from an IPv4 addressing scheme to an IPv6 scheme? (choose three)
- A. statically map IPV4 address to IPV6 addresses.
- B. configure IPv4 tunnels between IPv6 islands.
- C. use DHCPv6 to map IPV4 addresses to IPV6 addresses.
- D. use proxying and translation to translate IPV6 packets into IPV4 packets.
- E. configure IPV6 directly.
- F. enable dual-stack routing.
Answer: Option B. D. F.
No answer description available for this question