Contoso uses Office 365 for collaboration services. You implement single sign-on (SSO) with Office 365 by using Active Directory Federation Services (AD FS).
You need to implement Windows Azure multi-factor authentication.
Which three actions should you perform? Each correct answer presents part of the solution.
- A. On the AD FS federation server, run PhoneFactorAgentSetup.exe.
- B. On the AD FS Federation server, run WindowsAzureSDK-x64.exe.
- C. On the AD FS Federation server, run the Windows PowerShell cmdlet Register-AdfsAuthenticationProvider.
- D. On the AD FS Federation server, run FsConfigWizard.exe.
- E. Run the Active Directory Domains and Trusts MMC snap-in. Register Windows Azure Multi-Factor Authentication Server as an additional authentication provider.
- F. Run the Windows Azure Multi-Factor Authentication Server Authentication Configuration Wizard.