Cisco 200-125 Exam
What will happen if a private IP address is assigned to a public interface connected to an ISP?
- A. Addresses in a private range will be not routed on the Internet backbone.
- B. Only the ISP router will have the capability to access the public network.
- C. The NAT process will be used to translate this address in a valid IP address.
- D. Several automated methods will be necessary on the private network.
- E. A conflict of IP addresses happens, because other public routers can use the same range.
Answer: Option A.
No answer description available for this question