Cisco 200-125 Exam
What two things will a router do when running a distance vector routing protocol? (Choose two.)
- A. Send periodic updates regardless of topology changes.
- B. Send entire routing table to all routers in the routing domain.
- C. Use the shortest-path algorithm to the determine best path.
- D. Update the routing table based on updates from their neighbors.
- E. Maintain the topology of the entire network in its database.
Answer: Option A. D.
No answer description available for this question