- A. Allow users to develop their own approach to network security.
- B. Physically secure network equipment from potential access by unauthorized individuals.
- C. Encourage users to use personal information in their passwords to minimize the likelihood of passwords being forgotten.
- D. Delay deployment of software patches and updates until their effect on end-user equipment is well known and widely reported.
- E. Minimize network overhead by deactivating automatic antivirus client updates.
Answer: Option B.
No answer description available for this question