Cisco 200-125 Exam
What should be done prior to backing up an IOS image to a TFTP server? (Choose three)
- A. Make sure that the server can be reached across the network.
- B. Check that authentication for TFTP access to the server is set.
- C. Assure that the network server has adequate space for the IOS image.
- D. Verify file naming and path requirements.
- E. Make sure that the server can store binary files.
- F. Adjust the TCP window size to speed up the transfer.
Answer: Option A. C. D.
No answer description available for this question