- A. NAT facilitates end-to-end communication when IPsec is enabled.
- B. NAT eliminates the need to re-address all hosts that require external access.
- C. NAT conserves addresses through host MAC-level multiplexing.
- D. Dynamic NAT facilitates connections from the outside of the network.
- E. NAT accelerates the routing process because no modifications are made on the packets.
- F. NAT protects network security because private networks are not advertised.
Answer: Option B. F.
No answer description available for this question