- A. A higher level of network security can be reached by separating sensitive data traffic from other network traffic.
- B. A more efficient use of bandwidth can be achieved allowing many physical groups to use the same network infrastructure.
- C. A more efficient use of bandwidth can be achieved allowing many logical networks to use the same network infrastructure.
- D. Broadcast storms can be mitigated by decreasing the number of broadcast domains, thus increasing their size.
- E. Port-based VLANs increase switch-port use efficiency, thanks to 802.1Q trunks.
- F. VLANs make it easier for IT staff to configure new logical groups, because the VLANs all belong to the same broadcast domain.
- G. Broadcast storms can be mitigated by increasing the number of broadcast domains, thus reducing their size.
Answer: Option A. C. G.
No answer description available for this question