Cisco 200-125 Exam
Users on the 172.17.22.0 network cannot reach the server located on the 172.31.5.0 network. The network administrator connected to router Coffee via the console port, issued the show ip route command, and was able to ping the server. Based on the output of the show ip route command and the topology shown in the graphic, what is the cause of the failure?
- A. The network has not fully converged.
- B. IP routing is not enabled.
- C. A static route is configured incorrectly.
- D. The FastEthernet interface on Coffee is disabled.
- E. The neighbor relationship table is not correctly updated.
- F. The routing table on Coffee has not updated.
Answer: Option C.
No answer description available for this question