Cisco 200-125 Exam
The output of the show frame-relay pvc command shows “PVC STATUS=INACTIVE”. What does this mean?
- A. The PVC is configured correctly and is operating normally, but no data packets have been detected for more than five minutes.
- B. The PVC is configured correctly, is operating normally, and is no longer actively seeking the address the remote route.
- C. The PVC is configured correctly, is operating normally, and is waiting for interesting to trigger a call to the remote router.
- D. The PVC is configured correctly on the local switch, but there is a problem on the remote end of the PVC.
- E. The PVC is not configured on the switch.
Answer: Option D.
No answer description available for this question