Cisco 200-125 Exam
The command frame-relay map ip 10.121.16.8 102 broadcast was entered on the router. Which of the following statements is true concerning this command?
- A. This command should be executed from the global configuration mode.
- B. The IP address 10.121.16. 8 is the local router port used to forward data.
- C. 102 is the remote DLCI that will receive the information.
- D. This command is required for all Frame Relay configurations.
- E. The broadcast option allows packets, such as RIP updates, to be forwarded across the PVC.
Answer: Option E.
No answer description available for this question