- A. The Fa0/1 port is not operational on one of the switches.
- B. The link connecting the switches has not been configured as a trunk.
- C. At least one port needs to be configured in VLAN 1 for VLANs 10 and 15 to be able to communicate.
- D. Port FastEthernet 0/1 needs to be configured as an access link on both switches.
- E. A router is required for hosts on Sw11 in VLANs 10 and 15 to communicate with hosts in the same VLAN on Sw12.
Answer: Option B.
No answer description available for this question