Cisco 200-125 Exam
Refer to the exhibit. Which two statements are true about interVLAN routing in the topology that is shown in the exhibit? (Choose two.)
- A. Host E and host F use the same IP gateway address.
- B. Router1 and Switch2 should be connected via a crossover cable.
- C. Router1 will not play a role in communications between host A and host D.
- D. The FastEthernet 0/0 interface on Router1 must be configured with subinterfaces
- E. Router1 needs more LAN interfaces to accommodate the VLANs that are shown in the exhibit.
- F. The FastEthernet 0/0 interface on Router1 and Switch2 trunk ports must be configured using the same encapsulation type.
Answer: Option A.
No answer description available for this question