Which two statements are correct? (Choose two.)
- A. This is a default route.
- B. Adding the subnet mask is optional for the ip route command.
- C. This will allow any host on the 172.16.1.0 network to reach all known destinations beyond RouterA.
- D. This command is incorrect, it needs to specify the interface, such as s0/0/0 rather than an IP address.
- E. The same command needs to be entered on RouterA so that hosts on the 172.16.1.0 network can reach network 10.0.0.0.
This is obviously the default value for the route which is set between the routers and since it is entered in such a manner that it ensures connectivity between the stub network and any host lying beyond RouterA.