Cisco 200-125 Exam
Refer to the exhibit. What is the reason that the interface status is “administratively down, line protocol down”?
- A. There is no encapsulation type configured.
- B. There is a mismatch in encapsulation types.
- C. The interface is not receiving any keepalives.
- D. The interface has been configured with the shutdown command.
- E. The interface needs to be configured as a DTE device.
- F. The wrong type of cable is connected to the interface.
Answer: Option D.
No answer description available for this question