Cisco 200-125 Exam
Refer to the exhibit. What is the meaning of the term dynamic as displayed in the output of the show frame-relay map command shown?
- A. The Serial0/0 interface is passing traffic.
- B. The DLCI 100 was dynamically allocated by the router.
- C. The Serial0/0 interface acquired the IP address of 172.16.3.1 from a DHCP server.
- D. The DLCl 100 will be dynamically changed as required to adapt to changes in the Frame Relay cloud.
- E. The mapping between DLCI 100 and the end station IP address 172.16.3.1 was learned through inverse ARP.
Answer: Option E.
No answer description available for this question