Cisco 200-125 Exam
Refer to the exhibit. What is the effect of the configuration that is shown?
- A. It configures SSH globally for all logins.
- B. It tells the router or switch to try to establish an SSh connection first and if that fails to use Telnet.
- C. It configures the virtual terminal lines with the password 030752180500.
- D. It configures a Cisco network device to use the SSH protocol on incoming communications via the virtual terminal ports.
- E. It allows seven failed login attempts before the VTY lines are temporarily shutdown.
Answer: Option D.
No answer description available for this question