The junior network support staff provided the diagram as a recommended configuration for the first phase of a four-phase network expansion project. The entire network expansion will have over 1000 users on 14 network segments and has been allocated this IP address space.
192.168.1.1 through 192.168.5.255
192.168.100.1 through 192.168.100.255
What are three problems with this design? (Choose three.)
- A. The AREA 1 IP address space is inadequate for the number of users.
- B. The AREA 3 IP address space is inadequate for the number of users.
- C. AREA 2 could use a mask of /25 to conserve IP address space.
- D. The network address space that is provided requires a single network-wide mask.
- E. The router-to-router connection is wasting address space.
- F. The broadcast domain in AREA 1 is too large for IP to function.
The given IP addresses of areas 1 and 3 along with network masks of 24 cannot accommodate 500 users so are inadequate, while the area 2 is having over capacity so its network mask can be reduced to 25 to accommodate the only 60 users it has.