Cisco 200-125 Exam
Refer to the exhibit. The two exhibited devices are the only Cisco devices on the network. The serial network between the two devices has a mask of 255.255.255.252. Given the output that is shown, what three statements are true of these devices? (Choose three.)
- A. The Manchester serial address is 10.1.1.1.
- B. The Manchester serial address is 10.1.1.2.
- C. The London router is a Cisco 2610.
- D. The Manchester router is a Cisco 2610.
- E. The CDP information was received on port Serial0/0 of the Manchester router.
- F. The CDP information was sent by port Serial0/0 of the London router.
Answer: Option A. C. E.
From the output, we learn that the IP address of the neighbor router is 10.1.1.2 and the question stated that the subnet mask of the network between two router is 255.255.255.252. Therefore there are only 2 available hosts in this network (22 ?2 = 2). So we can deduce the ip address (of the serial interface) of Manchester router is 10.1.1.1 -> The platform of the neighbor router is cisco 2610, as shown in the output -> Maybe the most difficult choice of this question is the answer E or F. Please notice that “Interface” refers to the local port on the local router, in this case it is the port of Manchester router, and “Port ID (outgoing port)” refers to the port on the neighbor router.