Cisco 200-125 Exam
Refer to the exhibit. The two exhibit devices are the only Cisco devices on the network. The serial network between the two devices has a mask of 255.255.255.252. Given the output that is shown, what three statements are true of these devices? (Choose three.)
- A. The Manchester serial address is 10.1.1.1.
- B. The Manchester serial address is 10.1.1.2.
- C. The London router is a Cisco 2610.
- D. The Manchester router is a Cisco 2610.
- E. The CDP information was received on port Serial0/0 of the Manchester router.
- F. The CDP information was sent by port Serial0/0 of the London router.
Answer: Option A. C. E.
No answer description available for this question