The two connected ports on the switch are not turning orange or green. What would be the most effective steps to troubleshoot this physical layer problem? (Choose three.)
- A. Ensure that the Ethernet encapsulations match on the interconnected router and switch ports.
- B. Ensure that cables A and B are straight-through cables.
- C. Ensure cable A is plugged into a trunk port.
- D. Ensure the switch has power.
- E. Reboot all of the devices.
- F. Reseat all cables.
Answer: Option B. D. F.
No answer description available for this question