The ports that are shown are the only active ports on the switch. The MAC address table is shown in its entirety. The Ethernet frame that is shown arrives at the switch.
What two operations will the switch perform when it receives this frame? (Choose two.)
- A. The MAC address of 0000.00aa.aaaa will be added to the MAC address table.
- B. The MAC address of 0000.00dd.dddd will be added to the MAC address table.
- C. The frame will be forwarded out port fa0/3 only.
- D. The frame will be forwarded out fa0/1, fa0/2, and fa0/3.
- E. The frame will be forwarded out all the active ports.
If the switch already has the MAC address in its table for the destination, it will forward the frame directly to the destination port. If it was not already in its MAC table, then they frame would have been flooded out all ports except for the port that it came from.It will also add the MAC address of the source device to its MAC address table Topic 3, IP addressing (IPv4 / IPv6)