Cisco 200-125 Exam
Refer to the exhibit. The network administrator must establish a route by which London workstations can forward traffic to the Manchester workstations. What is the simplest way to accomplish this?
- A. Configure a dynamic routing protocol on London to advertise all routes to Manchester.
- B. Configure a dynamic routing protocol on London to advertise summarized routes to Manchester.
- C. Configure a dynamic routing protocol on Manchester to advertise a default route to the London router.
- D. Configure a static default route on London with a next hop of 10.1.1.1.
- E. Configure a static route on London to direct all traffic destined for 172.16.0.0/22 to 10.1.1.2.
- F. Configure Manchester to advertise a static default route to London.
Answer: Option E.
No answer description available for this question