The DHCP settings have recently been changed on the DHCP server and the client is no longer able to reach network resources. What should be done to correct this situation?
- A. Verify that the DNS server address is correct in the DHCP pool.
- B. Ping the default gateway to populate the ARP cache.
- C. Use the tracert command on the DHCP client to first determine where the problem is located.
- D. Clear all DHCP leases on the router to prevent address conflicts.
- E. Issue the ipconfig command with the /release and /renew options in a command window.
Answer: Option E.
No answer description available for this question