Cisco 200-125 Exam
Refer to the exhibit. For what two reasons has the router loaded its IOS image from the location that is shown? (Choose two.)
- A. Router1 has specific boot system commands that instruct it to load IOS from a TFTP server.
- B. Router1 is acting as a TFTP server for other routers.
- C. Router1 cannot locate a valid IOS image in flash memory.
- D. Router1 defaulted to ROMMON mode and loaded the IOS image from a TFTP server.
- E. Cisco routers will first attempt to load an image from TFTP for management purposes.
Answer: Option A. C.
No answer description available for this question