- A. The Fa0/1 port is not operational on one of the switches.
- B. The link connecting the switches has not been configured as a trunk.
- C. At least one port needs to be configured in VLAN 1 for VLANs 10 and 15 to be able to communicate.
- D. Port FastEthernet 0/1 needs to be configured as an access link on both switches.
- E. A router is required for hosts on SW11 in VLANs 10 and 15 to communicate with hosts in the same VLAN on Sw12.
Answer: Option B.
In order for hosts in the same VLAN to communicate with each other over multiple switches, those switches need to be configured as trunks on their connected interfaces so that they can pass traffic from multiple VLANs.