Cisco 200-125 Exam
Refer to the exhibit. A network technician is asked to design a small network with redundancy. The exhibit represents this design, with all hosts configured in the same VLAN. What conclusions can be made about this design?
- A. This design will function as intended.
- B. Spanning-tree will need to be used.
- C. The router will not accept the addressing scheme.
- D. The connection between switches should be a trunk.
- E. The router interfaces must be encapsulated with the 802.1Q protocol.
Answer: Option C.
No answer description available for this question