A network has been planned as shown. Which three statements accurately describe the areas and devices in the network plan? (Choose three.)
- A. Area 2 contains a Layer 2 device.
- B. Network Device B is a hub.
- C. Network Device A is a hub.
- D. Network Device A is a switch.
- E. Area 1 contains a Layer 2 device.
- F. Network Device B is a switch.
Switches use a separate collision domain for each port, so device A must be a switch. Hubs, however, place all ports in the same collision domain so device B is a hub. Switches reside in layer 2 while hubs are layer 1 devices.