A network administrator has configured a Catalyst 2950 switch for remote management by pasting into the console the configuration commands that are shown in the exhibit. However, a Telnet session cannot be successfully established from a remote host. What should be done to fix this problem?
- A. Change the first line to interface fastethernet 0/1.
- B. Change the first line to interface vlan 0/1.
- C. Change the fifth line to ip default-gateway 192.168.17.241.
- D. Change the fifth line to ip route 0.0.0.0 0.0.0.0 192.168.17.1.
- E. Change the sixth line to line con 0.
The default gateway for remote session is 192.168.17.241 and not the one given in the exhibit.