Cisco 200-125 Exam
Refer to the exhibit. A network administrator attempts to ping Host2 from Host1 and receives the results that are shown. What is the problem?
- A. The link between Host1 and Switch1 is down.
- B. TCP/IP is not functioning on Host1
- C. The link between Router1 and Router2 is down.
- D. The default gateway on Host1 is incorrect.
- E. Interface Fa0/0 on Router1 is shutdown.
- F. The link between Switch1 and Router1 is down.
Answer: Option C.
No answer description available for this question