Cisco 200-125 Exam
Refer to the exhibit. A network administrator attempts to ping Host2 from Host1 and receives the results that are shown. What is a possible problem?
- A. The link between Host1 and Switch1 is down.
- B. Interface Fa0/0 Router1 is shutdown.
- C. TCP/IP is not functioning on Host1.
- D. The link between Router1 and Router2 is down.
- E. The link between Switch1 and Router1 is down.
- F. The default gateway on Host1 is incorrect.
Answer: Option D.
No answer description available for this question