Refer to the exhibit. PE1 and PE2 are exchanging VPNv4 routes for CE1 and CE2, and PE3 contains the default route to the internet. If the three devices are operating normally, which two conclusions describe this configuration? (Choose two.)
- A. The CE1 and CE2 VRFs can exchange routes only between their respective VRFs on PE1 and PE2.
- B. All three routers must be running a distance-vector routing protocol.
- C. All three routers must be running MP-BGP.
- D. The CE1 and CE2 VRFs can access the default route provided by the Internet VRF.
- E. Only the CE2 VRF can access the default route provided by the Internet VRF.