Cisco 200-125 Exam
It has become necessary to configure an existing serial interface to accept a second Frame Relay virtual circuit. Which of the following procedures are required to accomplish this task? (Choose three.)
- A. Remove the IP address from the physical interface.
- B. Encapsulate the physical interface with multipoint PPP.
- C. Create the virtual interfaces with the interface command.
- D. Configure each subinterface with its own IP address.
- E. Disable split horizon to prevent routing loops between the subinterface networks.
- F. Configure static Frame Relay map entries for each subinterface network.
Answer: Option A. C. D.
No answer description available for this question