Cisco 200-125 Exam
How is an EUI-64 format interface ID created from a 48-bit MAC address?
- A. by appending 0xFF to the MAC address
- B. by prefixing the MAC address with 0xFFEE
- C. by prefixing the MAC address with 0xFF and appending 0xFF to it
- D. by inserting 0xFFFE between the upper three bytes and the lower three bytes of the MAC address
- E. by prefixing the MAC address with 0xF and inserting 0xF after each of its first three bytes
Answer: Option D.
No answer description available for this question