Cisco 200-125 Exam
How does using the service password-encryption command on a router provide additional security?
- A. by encrypting all passwords passing through the router.
- B. by encrypting passwords in the plain text configuration file.
- C. by requiring entry of encrypted passwords for access to the device.
- D. by configuring an MD5 encrypted key to be used by routing protocols to validate routing exchanges.
- E. by automatically suggesting encrypted passwords for use in configuring the router.
Answer: Option B.
No answer description available for this question