What two things can the technician determine by successfully pinging from this computer to the IP address 172.16.236.1? (Choose two.)
- A. The network card on the computer is functioning correctly.
- B. The default static route on the gateway router is correctly configured.
- C. The correct default gateway IP address is configured on the computer.
- D. The device with the IP address 172.16.236.1 is reachable over the network.
- E. The device gateway at 172.16.236.1 is able to forward packets to the Internet.
Answer: Option A. D.
No answer description available for this question