- 60-100, 45-59, don’t need
- 70-100, 50-69, don’t need
- 70-100, 50-69, need
- 60-100, 45-59, need
Fill In The Blanks. In Backlink Audit, A Domain With A Link Is Considered Toxic With A Toxic Score Of ______, Potentially Toxic Are Those With A Score Of _______. You _______ To Review Them Manually Before Sending To Whitelist, To Remove Or To Disavow.
True Or False? The Matches Column In The Backlink Gap Report Table Shows How Many Of The Analyzed Domains Have Gotten Their Links From A Certain Referring Domain.
Which Tool Helps You To Find Domains With A High Authority Score That Have Links To Your Competitor But Do Not Have Links To Your Website?
- Backlinks analytics
- Backlink Gap
- Backlink audit
The Link Building Tool Allows You To Discover Whether An Acquired Backlink Was Indexed By Google. True Or False?
Which Prospects Metric In The Link Building Tool Represents The Extent To Which A Certain Domain With A Link To Your Website Could Be Harmful To Your Website And Affect Your Ranking In Search Engines?
- Trust score
- Toxic rank
- Internal linkRank
- Less than 4
- Depends on the page
- More than 4
- distribution across your website’s pages by the number of clicks away from the homepage
- distribution of links across three groups of pages with different strengths based on their Internal LinkRank
- distribution of errors, warnings and notices on your website in terms of internal linking.
- Google Search Console
- Google Analytics
With The Help Of Backlink Audit You Can Download A List Of Toxic Backlinks And Then Send It To The Google Disavow Tool. True Or False?
Which Widget In Backlink Analytics Shows You “Sponsored” And “UGC” Directives, Recently Introduced By Google?
- Categories of referring domains
- Link attributes
- Backlink types